Subject: [Leica] Colliure some more
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:02:28 +0100

Thank you Mark for opinions andcomments, I' also more favorable to the
neutral B&W, maybe the Sepia is a little darker. Concerning 6965 I
agree, I will do. For the 6879 is of course a matter of the personnal
preferences of everyone of us, on my case I like the smooth light and
soft contrast, but thank you very for giving me your opinion.

Cheers
Lluis

El 28/12/2010, a las 7:54, Mark Pope escribi?: