Subject: [Leica] LFI: Worth it?
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:47:47 -0000

I've been an LFI subscriber for 3 years and enjoy it.  Being fairly new to
Leica photography I have found many of the articles on technique useful, for
example white balance and the current ones on composition.  I don't think
there is anything brand-new to any of it though.
Best wishes, Matthew
Matthew Hunt
Cottenham, Cambridge, UK
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/mnsh/