Subject: [Leica] Leica Users Group Yearbook 1969
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 21:36:35 +0000

Mark,
While OT gear, the gear wasn't THAT OT.
Canon IV-S2 LTM body and Canon 50/1.8 lens. Either Plus-X or Agfa film of
the period. I will check the margins soon.
BTW, My first yearbook is dated 1964, Lafayette H.S. Louisiana not Indiana.
Ric,
Maybe we can/should do a Yearbook from the Wayback Machine. Perhaps a
DecadeBook would be in order? The 1960s? You know, "If you remember the 60s,
you weren't there." I reckon most of us were just getting our fingers wet in
D-76 or Rodinal in the 60s.

One more. Same trip to Normandy. October, 1969. Same roll of film.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/Europe-1969_001/france/France-Rural006-4.jpg.html>

Wayne