Subject: [Leica] Lulu
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:44:54 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 12/26/10, Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> From: Peter Cheyne <geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: [Leica]   Lulu
> To: lug at leica-users.org

> Anyway, the problem is I have been digging around Lulu's
> site and cannot figure out how she can buy copies of the
> calendar herself.  Is this possible?  If anyone
> has any experience, please share it with me!  I rather
> foolishly told my mum I'd e-mail her in half an hour and
> give her the URL where she can buy it.

Sorry to be slow getting back to you, and I hope Mum hasn't inflicted TOO
much pain and suffering, but my experience is that in order to buy from Lulu
you must first be a member yourself.  Joining is free, just requires the
usual registration stuff.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...