Subject: [Leica] Barry Thornton
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:35:35 +0000

The ebook is actually called 'Elements of Transition', not 'Edge of
Transition' as I originally stated, so apologies for any confusion
caused (porbably by mince pie overdose).

There is still a website where it's possible to buy electronic copies of
his first book 'Elements' as well as the aforementioned 'Elements of
Transition'.
The URL is
http://www.awh-imaging.co.uk/eot/elementsoftransition.htm

Mark Pope,