Subject: [Leica] Yala - Elephants
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 07:40:18 +0530

Nathan,
Thanks for looking.

Is it easier to imagine tigers being killed for their penis and bones, or
rhinos for their horns? It all comes down to teeming hordes of uneducated
illiterates who have decimated the wildlife in their own country, who are
now busy decimating the wildlife in the rest of the world, with the active
connivance of venal local politicians and their goons, whether in Africa or
Asia.

As George Schaller said "If a dead tiger is worth more than a live one,
tigers will continue being killed"

Cheers
Jayanand