Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cedar Waxwing
From: frank.dernie at (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 16:03:26 +0000 (GMT)

----- Original Message ----
From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at>
To: "lug at" <lug at>; LEG <leica at>;
LeicaReflex <leicareflex at>
Sent: Saturday, 25 December, 2010 14:42:32

The persimmon trees in the orchard across the street attract Cedar Waxwings
only a few days each year, and yesterday happened to be one of those days.
about an hour I ditched my assigned holiday preparation chores for some

280mm f/4 APO & 1.4x APO-Extender-R
Shoulder stock & monopod

All comments welcome.  Happy Holidays!

Doug Herr