Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG daughter in BW
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:38:11 +0100

Wow Daniel! you are really a runner hard sportman, I'm not at all! I'm
really surprised how much could cost a high tech bike!. Thanks for
these informations, we say in Spain that every day before to go to
sleep you learn something new!
cheers
Lluis

El 24/12/2010, a las 18:10, Daniel Ridings escribi?: