Subject: [Leica] Color or B&W
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 04:32:05 +0100

Hi Ted, mon ami,

I didn't saw the Bob's message - thanks Bob -, I would like just say
that you have an excellent eye to analize a picture. All what you say
is true, I've worked some time the B&W picture, dodging and burning ,
and I'm happy you have see that the human figure has a cleaner
separation, as well as some more balanced contrasts. These things was
just what I wanted improve on the image and I love do all this on B&W.

Thank you very much for your detailed analyze and your time.

cheers
Lluis

El 25/12/2010, a las 1:35, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: