Subject: [Leica] Color or B&W
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:25:55 -0500 (EST)

On 24/12/2010 00:30, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
> For these two first, I would appreciate your opinions, I'm undecided
if
> B&W or Color
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1017187w.jpg.html
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1017187BWSw.jpg.html
- - - -
Luis,
It depends on the mood you are trying to convey. The B&W image is
somber and a bit sad. A lonely man walking home in the rain. The color
image has a bit of magic about it. Still a man walking in the rain but
no sadness about it.
In this case I personally prefer the color. Perhaps it is the Christmas
season.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Color or B&W)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Color or B&W)