Subject: [Leica] IMG: Qumran and Masada
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:29:31 +0100

Thanks Peter.

I was very interested in the Qumran work (or potential for work) way
back when. Unfortunately, the lid got put on it and nothing is coming
out of it. It's causing a lot of frustration in the academic world and
I expect there are others like me who turned out attention to related
subjects. I myself moved into patristics (study of the early church
fathers). Ended up somewhere else, that that's not interesting.

Daniel