Subject: [Leica] Computer Woes
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 06:00:15 -0800

When odd combination of things stop working on a PC, you can replace all you
want.... but it is usually the Windows drivers that are messed up.

The BEST fix is to blow out Windows, and install a fresh copy......

But then again, Dell knows best.....

BTW, I recently found a WebSite that basically would re-install any SW you
had with a fresh version, file by file.....  then I lost the location.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Computer Woes)
Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Computer Woes)