Subject: [Leica] (Whisky) for Ted -- AND MORE!
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 15:30:02 +0000

It's a lovely whisky.  I had a bottle the Christmas before last and
really enjoyed it.  Sadly, it's all gone now.
I see Henning has a penchant for Islay Malts - I'm more of a highland
and Speyside man myself, though I've never knowingly turned an Islay
down of course :-)
One of my indulgences is to be a member of a whisky circle run by
Laithwaites.  Every three months I get a bottle of single cask whisky
sent to me.  They are all from different distillery.  It's fascinating
how different they all are, given that it's basically distilled
beer,though I admit that's like saying wine is just fermented grape juice!

Cheers!

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK