Subject: [Leica] Advice on trip to Paris
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:15:54 +0100 (CET)

I would strongly recommend Timotel Montmartre - if the top floor suite is
free at that period it could be magic in snow

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW-2010/?g2_page=3
 look for " a room with two views " and click large

SD cards you can find anywhere in the shops here

Contact me off list for details

Merry Xmas in any case

Philippe in Strasbourg today

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 21/12/2010