Subject: [Leica] who's going to photograph the lunar eclipse tonight?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:14:45 -0800 (PST)

I've got mostly to partly clouds, moving fast, temp in the mid 60's.  If I
can stay awake....

300, 1.4 converter, 20d -  all in about 675mm @ 5.6.  With a little luck I
might get something.  Last time I did something like this I took the laptop
and camera to the parking lot and shot tethered.. neighbors had a blast.

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...