Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 06:02:36 -0500

I absolutely don't get it.
It's not quite out widely yet so it lacks credibility of some kind?
Pros cant wait?
Its a huge investment and such things usually take some planning anyway.
It will be out soon enough. Ubiquitous in serious catalog and fashion shoots
By the end of a year.
You know the guy in the videos you see with the Hasselblad digital?
He/She'll be shooting it this year with a Leica S2.

To some people with high levels of money a 30 thousand dollar camera is
nothing. But its a pro camera.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com