Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:14:02 -0800

one of the biggest problem with the s2 is lack of availability, both the
camera and lenses. the shutter leaf lenses r MIA. i agree with frank about
marketing and financial success. i just can not believe a pro can wait for a
lens or a camera to show up. i consider the s2  a fine system for the rich
and not for the pro,