Subject: [Leica] Joint sales figures for M9 and S2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 01:14:06 -0500

As far as the whole digital thing goes, John we're at day one.
Its the 1840's.
Ni?pce has died and Daguerre is picking up the pieces.
Talbot's trying to figure out how to unclog his Epson.
Nobody knows what any of the buttons on the camera or menu's do.
Everybody's asking everybody else. By telegram.
They're looking at the monitor at the back of the camera and going "?WHAT
HATH GOD WROUGHT??
It's an exciting time. We can all we we were there when it all came down.
I'm planning on taking credit for some of it. Can't decide what yet.
I think I'll claim to have come up with the unsharp mask. Whose going to
argue?

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com