Subject: [Leica] The perfect Photographer
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 00:11:14 +0100

Ric, Ted, Geoff

Your comments help me, it is very difficult for me say some concepts
in English, and here we are a group of friends and I don't want do any
offense to nobody, neither I would not that things like this could be
a confrontation between members of the list. I think all the lists are
difficult sometimes, but this one is the best I've never been.

Respectuosly thanks for writing your ideas better than me!

Saludos / cheers
Lluis

El 16/12/2010, a las 23:38, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: