Subject: [Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 23:21:09 +0100

Visions of things are very different according to each eye, which of
course are all respectable, which should not be a cause of a
discussion that seems to go beyond the values une image, nor a
statement on ethics, aesthetics or even morality. They are different
points of view to which I think it should be considered too
spontaneity and humor sense.

Regarding the title of the photo, maybe not the best, but what would
have happened if the title had been "Nice ass", or "Amazing
moment"...?. As for the comments on about women, I think the concept
of feminism has played a trick on how to prejudge certain images or
things by the mere fact of being women.

I do not want this type of discussion could lead to a confrontation in
the group, discussions about one image are independent that the
photographer is good or bad person, friendly or unfriendly....
Therefore, although not to share some opinions, or even be radically
different, one must not have an offense personally.

Thanks to all all who have commented and and particularly the words of
support from Dr. Ted, which may actually be who he is and have the
professional and human history that can boast they are worthy of my
respect and gratitude.

As far as I'm concerned, the subject is over, until the next photo
that maybe can provoke new discussions ...., sorry, my intention is
not to cause, the images show, talk, have fun...., it's part of what
we try to do, with better or worse success,  to photograph in the
street.

Saludos cordiales

Lluis

PS.- Sorry for the translation, I've used Google Translator, I hope it
has sense according to what I would like to say

Replies: Reply from daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Re. The perfect Photographer)