Subject: [Leica] Super Angulon
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:16:27 -0800

Given there are so many seemingly negative comments about this lens?  Let me
say one simple thing!

I got mine, put it on the camera and never ever ever thought of any of this
negative stuff.

Hell I just shot pictures, they worked beautifully without any techie
bafflegab and I always received more assignments...

What counts more than all this stuff about corners, centers or whatever else
is.... "The success of the content in the exposure and does the client like
your stuff? You get paid and assigned another shoot!!! And that my friends
is really what the hell all this picture taking is about! Not whether the
corners are pinky, twinky whatever?

Dr. ted. :-)