Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not Sarah Palin's Alaska
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:50:17 -0800 (PST)

There is no greater hazardous situation in hunting than hunting quail behind
dogs on foot.

When the covey rises all around you, all hell breaks loose. It helps if the
(hopefully experienced/ sober) hunters form a line perpendicular to the dogs
on point as they approach the dogs. You also only pick out/ shoot birds that
are above the horizon/ top of brush.?