Subject: [Leica] IMG: Not Sarah Palin's Alaska
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 20:01:28 -0600

Cheney had a 28-gauge Perazzi shotgun, so we can infer:

a. He is wealthy ($30,000 and up), no surprises there
b. He is a very good shot (a small-bore shotgun)
c. Everyone makes a mistake now and then, some larger than others

I have a Winchester Pigeon Grade 28-gauge over/under, and so far lots of
pheasant but no human casualties that I know of.  We had pheasant and
turkey this Thanksgiving.  The pheasant is where you bring out your best
red wines.  The wild turkey is better than raised, but I have never been
able to bag one - they are always at least one step ahead :).

Ken

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith) ([Leica] IMG: Not Sarah Palin's Alaska)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Not Sarah Palin's Alaska)