Subject: [Leica] So it goes ...
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:16:50 +0100

Thanks all for looking, Sonny and Richard too. Mark too, of  course,
but already noted that.

Makes me feel at home again, even if they're just quick snaps. That's
what I like the GF1 for. I had it in my coat pocket, but mind you,
it's winter here and I have big pockets.

The break-down was a worst case scenario. It was right out in the
middle of Scandinavian wasteland (forests). We couldn't go forward
because of the cable, and there wasn't anything behind us for miles
and miles. But I guess they found a road off to the side (using GPS)
and could track down an old timber path that the army then could clear
up for us. I told that much to my wife:

You're going to walk?!

Well, I replied, not _all_ the way to Oslo.

Best,
Daniel