Subject: [Leica] So it goes ...
From: daniel at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:01:54 +0100

I think I just put up jpgs this time. I had sent a couple to my wife
and just reused them.

Interesting situation (besides the train incident). I had my camera
set for really high ISO and lens at 2.0. The camera was in my coat
pocket and I, balancing my suit in one hand, bag over my shoulder and
camera in the other hand, started snapping. Man, I think that first
one ended up at 1/4000 @ f2. I managed to fiddle a little for the last
one.

When I get back to my room today I'll put up the full sized ones.

No one was hurt. They sure could have been. There is a lot of current
going through the cables.

I also have a Macbook Pro :-)

Daniel