Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook Submissions ALAN M. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:08:56 -0800

Hi Alan, Thank you good Sir!

OK, I've let the hit men know your name should be deleted. But don't tell
anyone else! ;-)

Dr. year book! :-)

PS to all others:

These guys, "Vinnie  and Guido" never fail in thier missions of inflicting
pain slowly, tenderly, excruciatingly for failure to submit early or not
submitting anything for the "2010 LUG YEAR BOOK!". Oh I could go on, but
look at this in the simplest of terms... "Please get your two photos in
immediately and avoid " THE PAIN AND WHATEVER THEY DO!"     Oh and it hurts