Subject: [Leica] IMG: Jerusalem!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 07:51:50 -0800

Peter Klein Offered:

Hi Peter,
Nice coverage all round. Very wonderful to see it as a walk about pleasant
tourist tour with no concerns of the next guy coming around the corner may
shoot you before you took his picture! :-(

However I have an entirely different and reaction to probably all others on
list viewing these interesting photographs.

I was there on the last  day of the 1967 Six Day war! And to see it now
without everyone carrying machine guns, burnt out tanks littering the
streets and bodies lying about reeking in the heat of the noonday sun, that
was a time not to relive! :-) Nor be there!

So thank you for the peace seen in the pictures.
cheers,
ted