Subject: [Leica] Arhat Bakula
From: john.nebel at csdco.com (John Nebel)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 07:18:56 -0700

Pasvorn,

Here is a reference - Harvard messed up a few of the identifications, but so
did the Chinese in the 18th century.   The Harvard library rubbings are made
from the stone copies of the originals.  Noedup either saw the stone
carvings or
rubbings of them.  The original Guanxiu paintings were destroyed in the 19th
century.

http://vc.lib.harvard.edu/vc/deliver/~rubbings/olvwork348704

Best,

John