Subject: [Leica] DMR service update
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 21:05:20 -0500

That has to be in the recordbooks as one of the lowest, if not the
lowest cost Leica repair ever.
And on a digital to boot!

Lowest cost repair I ever had was just around $200 to get a IIIf
shutter curtains and fully back up to factory spec.
Sherry K brought my M4 back to life after combat in Iraq and a swim off
the coast of Spain. That cost as much as a user M4, but the camera and
I are attached, so it was worth it.
I don't even want to think about the possible cost of repairing my
digital M bodies. (warranty!)

Good to hear that the DMR service cost was so low!

Phil Forrest