Subject: [Leica] Making a living as a photographer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 22:44:32 -0500

I do think most of the 8 grand bodies are owned by amateurs and the 2.5
grand bodies are owned and used by pros.
"photography" as its talked about now for the most part is the act of
amassing and trading back and forth large amounts of photo gear. By software
designers.
"Photographers" are the ones whose focus is not on their gear but on their
images.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com