Subject: [Leica] source for round spirit level replacement
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 19:30:41 +0100

Hi George,

maybe the round one in the black mount could be trimmed
to fit.

http://www.enjoyyourcamera.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=spirit+level&x=0&y=0

BTW: did you take a look at Manfrotto, they took over
Bogen Imaging. May be they have something in stock.

Another alternative is this company:
http://www.tripodsupport.com/spirit-level/

Cheers
Douglas