Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:34:02 -0500

I have a ExpressCard card reader somewhere and it works/worked and was/is
pretty fast but I have to remove it every time I put my previous laptop to
sleep because it would prevent the laptop from going to sleep.

For eSATA ExpressCard adapter, I still have (though I am not sure why :) the
IOGear adapter (model GPS702e3) which worked fine under 10.5.x on my old
laptop.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] OT: Apple Mac gets grindingly slow...)