Subject: [Leica] OT swan advice requested
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:34:16 +1030

The movement of the swans will help keep part of the lake liquid.  If
it's going to stay cold and freeze call your local society for the
protection of animals; there's not a lot you can do yourself unless
you're equipped to go out onto a frozen lake.

And yes, they are delicious, but they may be protected, and are a
recorded hosts of a number of diseases that humans can contract

Good luck!

Marty