Subject: [Leica] OT swan advice requested
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:33:29 +0100

l.s. hi
in holland we have unusually low temperatures at the moment together woth a
strongish wind.
This causes the surface waters to freeze over rapidly.
I have about 25 swans behind my house who in a few days have seen the free
water reduce from a few hundre meters to a puddle of mayb 30 by 10 of your
feet.
To a layman like me this looks like a major swan emergency.
Is there anuthing one might do to help with their survival? Just let the lot
die seems a bit cruel.
Do they taste nice?
kind regards
Simon Jessurun