Subject: [Leica] Weird Wednesday - Bike Lugs
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:14:45 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 "Douglas Barry" <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

>You see some lovely lugs on the LUG and this one has particularly sculpted
>lugs. What make of bike?

>Douglas

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Enigmatic/BikeClaw_AMR.jpg.html>

======================================================================================================

I found out this morning.  It's a Univega Gran Sprint S.

But for my taste, these are really beautiful lugs:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/SchwinnLugs_AMR1648.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Gear/SchwinnLugs_AMR1654.jpg.html>

I know, I know, they're probably overkill, but I like the smooth look.  I'm
preserving this as a mint relic.
I ride a Nirve that is way more modern now.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee