Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Alicante winter, sort of
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:36:22 +0000

<quote>
This was the week when autumn really arrived in Alicante, with
temperatures barely touching 20C
</quote>
Here in the south-west of the UK, the temperature barely touched -3C
today...it's a bit parky to say the least.

As usual, another highly enjoyable set of pictures.  Cheeta's restraint
in waiting for her(?) Thanksgiving dinner is admirable.  No chance of
that happening with our two.  We'd be deafened and drowned in a lake of
slobber!

Cheers

Mark

Mark Pope,