Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: Alicante winter, sort of
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:37:03 +0100

Actually, the title is slightly misleading. "Winter" here means that it is a
bit colder and it might rain from time to time, but no frost or snow.
Besides some rainy streets, you will also see Thanksgiving in our home, my
daughter's chemistry teacher trying to attract groupies (ha!) and other
slices of Alicante life:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=455

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman