Subject: [Leica] Do you currently OWN a Leica?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:05:42 -0600

We are converting mine to a plant room for growing seedlings during the
winter.  All of the expensive stuff is long gone on ebay.  It just isn't
relevant any longer.  If I want to go back to chemical printing it will
surely be with platinum/palladium prints and enlarged digital negs,
neither of which really require a darkroom.  Just lots of $$$ given the
price of the metals these days - probably about $20 or so for an 8x10
image on larger paper, and you sure don't get what you want on the first
try.

Ken