Subject: [Leica] M9 and lenses
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:01:09 -0700

The version 4 Summicron is reknown for its rendering of out of focus areas
when focussed in the middle distance and apertures: more specifically, the
transition areas. That's it. That's all she wrote. All the Summicrons were
very good lenses period and especially so in their day.

John

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M9 and lenses)