Subject: [Leica] LR and PS (was 'AARRGGHHH!!')
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:12:10 -0600

I am no expert in this area, and limit my editing to that provided by PS
Elements 6.0.  However, working with RAW files is simple for me.  My editing
of the RAW image makes changes that are saved in a sidecar file.  After
editing in Elements, if I want to start over for a new approach, all I have
to do is delete the sidecar file and I have the original RAW file to work
from.  Why so much discussion of what is done or not done in Photoshop?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA