Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 02:01:11 -0500

I do really think its just laziness to depend on a image sorting program to
processs your images with. I do think LR is just a first step and we need to
no loose our Photoshop chops. We can't start forgetting what Photoshop can
do for us or if we never knew what Photoshop can do for us than we are in a
poor state. Here we are with lenses which cost 4 grand instead of 400
dollars but we are taking short cuts in our image processing work flo. That
does not hold with me.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com