Subject: [Leica] Leica gear from yesterday's shoot - bags, cameras, assessments & results
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:12:40 -0500

that would have been photoshop 5.0, according to the manual, which i found
on csd.uoc.gr, it has unsharp mask, add and reduce noise, and they look
largely to be in the same places. So it should work fine, and heck, it would
probably run like gangbusters on my super-speedy new computer. It's probably
like five megs. Anyone have a copy for the Mac? (actually, now that I think
of it, I'd need a Power PC to run it on which probably makes it less
probable.)

kc

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Leica gear from yesterday's shoot - bags, cameras, assessments & results)
In reply to: Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] Leica gear from yesterday's shoot - bags, cameras, assessments & results)