Subject: [Leica] my first image submission
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:02:14 -0500

Something wrong with the link you posted, but by backtracking I got to the
album. If you're talking about Lelia 5 yrs old, it's a wonderful informal
portrait. Makes me look forward to having grandchildren. Congratulations on
a great impromptu composition and capture of a beautiful expression. That
should go up on her parents' desks and on a wall!

?howard