Subject: [Leica] Camera-Lens comparisons
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:51:55 -0600

I've got a classic 50 Summicron R which I intend to mount on my Nikon,
I'm just waiting for the Leitax adapter from Barcelona. Not a Summilux
but I'm dying to run some tests when I get it. Too bad though there's
no way to test the Summilux M on my Nikon vs the M9. I'm sure it will
best any Canon glass though;^)

Jim Laird