Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Western Wall at night
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:27:58 +0100

My uncle fought in the 1967 war, and my father visited him at the front.
Meanwhile my mother and I were sitting back home in Communist Poland,
watching "official" TV reports claiming that the Arabs were doing well, and
becoming more and more anxious for that reason. Fortunately, we also had
Radio Free Europe, and got the truth from that source.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu