Subject: [Leica] Many thanks to the whole LUG family + Weird Wednesday cone
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:23:13 +0100

Many thanks to all of you,

Lluis, Geoff, Steve aka the Musketeers, Ric, Ken, Montie, Douglas S,
Craig, Gene, Ted, Nathan, Pasvorn, George, Jayanand, Douglas B, Peter,
Tarek
and all of you who on or off list
beckoned encouraging signs to further my life experiment :-)

Alice drove over tonight and we did open that botle of bubbles, to
your health too :-)

And the advertised Weird Wedenesday goes on with :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/WW-+Double+Cone-1020268.jpg.html

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Le 17 nov. 10 ? 18:17, Douglas Barry a ?crit :
NO ARCHIVE

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Happy Birthday Philippe from your LUG friends)