Subject: [Leica] infrared
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:44:16 -0600

To the collected experience of the LUG:

I thought my infrared phase was behind me, but after looking at some of
the recent LUG images it has resurfaced.  Does anyone have experience
with a vendor offering IR conversion services?  I have a spare Canon 20D
that would be a candidate.  I am interested in an IR cut for b&w.  I see
several websites offering this but don't know which may be preferable.
Any experience or insight would be appreciated!

Ken