Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:46:54 +0000

Hi Mark,
the SA was supposed to not work with the M6 either, but that was just parts
of the lens getting in the way of the lightmeter, I can live with that.
With digital it is a touch worse. The lightmeter issue is the same but
vignetting and colour are less good, so the relative performance between a
SA and more recent lens is greater on a M8 or M9 than it was on the film
cameras.
It is not a question of not working as much as being less good, relatively,
than on film.
FD