Subject: [Leica] 21 mm lens for M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:45:02 -0500

I hear you Frank but they said that about the 21 Super Angulon a lens I"m
not going to die not using. Always a top choice. I saw the slides on the
screen big as life and there was not a thing wrong with them. Just stuff
right with them.  Ok it was on an M8.
People are very tuned into the principle of the thing and they let that
affect their eyesight if they actully see the results at all. The thing
should NOT works so well as its so close to the film plain. Well I'm betting
it can work. Even if it takes some added software to smooth out the edges.
The elegance and simplicity of a symmetrical non retrofocal lens will always
draw me in. it has to work. Those little image grabbers are pointed inwards.
And they get better at making them every day.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb