Subject: [Leica] OUR OWN
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:26:18 -0800

Richard Man offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] OUR OWN

> If you do special edition, add a 6x8 or 8x10 print, and you can really
> raise
> the price.<

Hi richard,
Once again proving that even though I've been in this crazy world of
photography for 60 years and 8 books published, the idea of offering a print
with each purchase never occured, nor did anyone ever suggest it. So good
Sir thank you as I will be having a Christmas book sale earlt December and
will see if this can add to sales.
thanks again!

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)